개인 정보 취급 방침
This policy is effective from October 2019, 10, and if it is revised, it will be announced through the website announcement (or individual notice such as Seomyeon, Busan, Fax, E-mail, etc.).
1. Information we collect and how we collect it
(1) 수집 하는 개인 정보 의 항목
The items of personal information collected by the company are as follows.
• Information you provide
The company may collect information directly provided by the user.
|Service name||Collection item|
|Internet Membership Service||∘ Name, E-mail Address, ID, Phone Number, Postal Address, Country Information, Encrypted Identifier Information (CI), Duplicate Membership Confirmation Information (DI), etc. , CI, DI, etc.)|
|Online payment services||Payment information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.∘ Delivery information such as account number, card number, etc.∘ Shipping address, recipient name, recipient contact information, etc.∘ Information on bidding, purchase, sale, etc.|
• Information We Collect When You Use the Service
In addition to the information directly provided by the user, the company may collect information generated while the user uses the service of the company.
|Service name||Collection item|
|Device Information||식별자 Device identifier, operating system, hardware version, device settings, phone number, etc.|
|Log Information||데이터 Log data, usage time, search terms entered by users, Internet protocol address, cookies and web beacons, etc.|
|Location Information||에 Information about the device's location, including specific geographic location via GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals (where permitted by law).|
|Others Information||선호 Preference, advertising environment, pages you visit, etc. in using your services|
(2) Collection method
The company collects your information in the following ways.
|Collection method||Collection item|
|Method using collection tool||∘ Web page, Seomyeon, Busan form, fax, telephone, e-mail, creation information collection tool, etc.|
|Supply from Partners||정보 Information provided by suppliers|
2. Use of Information Collected
The company may use the collected user information for the following purposes.
• Membership management, identity verification, etc.
• Detection and prevention of unauthorized use and fraudulent use
• performance of contracts, settlement of fees, etc.
• Improvement of existing services, development of new services, etc.
• Notification of changes in functionality or policies of company sites or applications
• Use with the prior consent of Others users (for example, in marketing advertising)
• Search for acquaintances registered in Contact, Notification, Automatic registration, Search and notification of other users who may be acquaintances
• Provision of service and advertisement according to the statistical and statistical characteristics of the member's service use
• Promote event information and provide opportunities for participation
• Compliance with applicable law or legal obligation
3. Use of Collected Information
The Company may not share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases.
• perform payment processing, order fulfillment, product delivery, dispute resolution (including payment and shipping disputes) on behalf of the Company;
• When the user agrees in advance and wants to voluntarily provide the user's personal information to a specific company
• voluntarily provide your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites
• as required by law
• If the other users agree in advance
4. Processing and retention period of personal information
Personal information processed by the company shall be processed and retained within the scope specified for the purpose of collection and use.
The company shall comply with the retention period set forth in the Personal Information Protection Act and related laws and shall destroy without delay upon request for the deletion of information subject and application for withdrawal from membership. However, if it is necessary to preserve it according to the provisions of related laws such as commercial law, the company can hold it for a certain period of time as defined in the related laws as follows.
• Records of contract or subscription withdrawal, payment, and goods (Act on the Protection of Small Visa in E-Commerce, etc.): 5 years
• Records of handling small claims complaints or disputes (Act on Small Visa Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.): 3 years
• Records on labeling and advertising (Act on the Protection of Small Visa in Electronic Commerce, etc.): 6 months
• Log records, including the Internet of information subjects (Act on the Protection of Communications Secrets Act): 3 months
• Computer communications, Internet log records, and access point tracking data (Act on the Communications Secrets Protection Act): 3 months
6. Matters concerning the destruction of personal information
The company shall destroy the personal information without delay if the retention period of the personal information has passed or the purpose of processing has been achieved, and the procedure, time limit and method of destruction are as follows.
1) Destruction Procedure
Information entered by the user shall be destroyed in accordance with internal policies and related laws after the retention period has elapsed or the purpose of processing has been achieved.
2) Destruction Method
− In the case of an electronic file: permanently deleted in a way that cannot be restored
− Records, prints, Seomyeon, Busan, and other recording media other than the form of electronic files: shredding or incineration
7. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The company may collect non-personal aggregate information through'cookies' or'web beacons'. Cookies are very small text files that the server used to operate the company's website sends to the user's browser and are stored on the user's computer hard disk. A web beacon is a small amount of code on a website or e-mail. Web beacons can be used to determine whether a user has interacted with specific web or e-mail content. These functions are useful in customizing user experience by evaluating and improving services, thereby providing better services to users. The items and purposes of cookies collected by the company are as follows.
|Required Cookies||This cookie is an essential cookie for users to use the company's website functions, and services such as shopping carts and electronic billing systems cannot be provided unless this is allowed. These cookies do not collect any information that may be used for marketing or to remember sites that users visit on the Internet.
• Required Cookies∘ When entering another form during a web browser session, remember the information entered on the form. ∘ For products and checkout pages, remember the ordered service. ∘ Check whether the website is logged in. Verify that the company website is connected to the correct service on the company website ∘ Connecting users to a specific application or specific server of the service
|Carry cookie||This cookie collects information about how you are using our website, such as the page information you visit most often. This data optimizes the company's website and makes it easier for users to browse the website. This cookie does not collect information about who you are. All cookies are also processed to ensure anonymity.
• Carry cookie∘ Web analytics: Provide statistics on how you use your website ∘ Affiliate tracking: Provide anonymous feedback to affiliates about one of your company's visitors visiting your web site ∘ Error management: Measure your web by measuring errors that occur ∘ Design test to help improve the site: test different designs of the company's website
|Feature cookies||This cookie is used to remember your settings to provide services or to improve your visit. This cookie does not identify you individually.
• Feature cookies을 Remember the settings you apply, such as layout, text size, preferences, colors, and so on.
|Target Cookie||This cookie is a function for connecting and services provided by a third party such as the'Like' button and the'Share' button of SNS, and is used to link the company's website with the service and the third party SNS.
• Target Cookie∘ By connecting to a social network, the social network uses the visitor information of the user and promotes it to the user on other websites later.
All users have the option to install cookies. Therefore, you can set options in your web browser to allow all cookies, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies. However, if the user refuses to install cookies, some services provided by the company may have difficulty.
8. User access rights and options
The user or legal representative may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information of the company as the subject of the information.
• access to personal information
• Correction or deletion of personal information
• Temporary suspension of processing of personal information
• Request revocation of consent previously provided
To this end, use the'Edit Member Information' menu on the webpage, or contact the representative phone or the department in charge of the company (or personal information manager) by Seomyeon, Busan, phone or E-mail, and you must take action without delay. However, the Company may reject such request only if there is a valid reason specified in the law or a reason corresponding thereto.
The company values the security of users' personal information, and the company must implement the following security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use and editing of user personal information.
• Encryption of Personal Information
– Transmission of user's personal information using encrypted communication section
– Important information such as password is encrypted and stored
• Countermeasures against hacking
– To prevent the leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer viruses, the system is installed in an area where access is controlled from outside.
• Establish and implement an internal management plan
• Installation and operation of access control devices
• Measures to prevent forgery and tampering of access records;
10. Child privacy
In principle, the Company does not collect information from children under the age of XNUM or under the jurisdiction's equivalent minimum age. The company's website, products and services are, in principle, intended for the general public, and the company's website or application has an age-restricting feature that prevents them from being used by children. Do not collect it. However, when the company inevitably collects the personal information of children under the age of 13 or the minimum age equivalent under the jurisdiction for the use of the service, the following procedures shall be additionally performed for the protection of children's personal information.
• Obtain parental consent to collect personal information of children or send company's product and service information directly to children.
• Authorize legal representatives to request access to the child's personal information, correct or delete personal information, suspend processing of personal information, or withdraw the consent previously provided.
• Restriction on the collection of personal information beyond what is required to participate in online activities
The company reserves the right to edit or change this policy of the company from time to time, and if the company changes this policy, it will be notified through website announcements (or individual notices such as Seomyeon, Busan, fax, E-mail, etc.), and related laws In the case of request by the user, consent from the user is sought.
13. Company Department
The company appoints relevant departments as follows to protect user's personal information and handle complaints related to personal information. If you have any questions about this policy or want to update your information, you can do so by contacting the company through the following contact.
• Company Department:
Address: 647 4 Floor, Eonju-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul