개인 정보 취급 방침
This policy will be effective from October 2019, 10, and if it is revised, it will be announced through website announcements (or individual notices such as Seomyeon, Busan, fax, E-mail, etc.).
1. Information we collect and how we collect it
(1) 수집 하는 개인 정보 의 항목
The items of personal information collected by the company are as follows.
<br>• Information you provide
The company may collect information directly provided by the user.
|Service name||Collection item|
|Internet Membership Service||∘ Name, E-mail Address, ID, Phone Number, postal address, country information, encrypted identification information for the same person (CI), duplicate registration confirmation information (DI), etc.∘ In the case of minors, legal representative information (name of legal representative, date of birth) , CI, DI, etc.)|
|Online payment services||Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc. ∘ Payment information such as account number and card number ∘ Delivery information such as delivery address, recipient name, and recipient contact ∘ Information such as bidding, purchase, and sales|
<br>• Information We Collect When You Use the Service
In addition to the information directly provided by the user, the company may collect information generated during the user's use of the company's service.
|Service name||Collection item|
|Device Information||∘ Device identifier, operating system, hardware version, device setting, phone number, etc.|
|Log Information||∘ Log data, usage time, search word entered by users, Internet protocol address, cookies and web beacons, etc.|
|Location Information||∘ Information about device location including specific geographical location through GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signal (limited to areas permitted by law)|
|Others Information||∘ Users' preferences in service use, advertisement environment, pages to visit, etc.|
(2) Collection method
The company collects your information in the following ways.
|Collection method||Collection item|
|Method using collection tool||∘ Web page, Seomyeon, Busan form, fax, telephone, E-mail, tools for collecting generated information, etc.|
|Supply from Partners||∘ Information provided by partner companies|
2. Use of Information Collected
The company may use the collected user information for the following purposes.
• Member management, identification, etc.
• Detection and prevention of unauthorized service use and illegal use
• Fulfillment of contracts related to the provision of services requested by users, settlement of fees, etc.
• Improvement of existing services, development of new services, etc.
• Notification of company site or application function or policy changes
• Others Use with prior consent of users (eg, use in marketing advertisements, etc.)
• Search for acquaintances registered in Contact, notification, automatic registration, search and notification of other users who may be acquaintances
• Statistics on the use of services by members, provision of services and advertisements according to statistical characteristics
• Providing promotional event information and opportunities to participate
• Compliance with applicable laws or legal obligations
3. Use of Collected Information
The company cannot share the user's personal information with a third party except in the following cases.
• When performing payment processing, order fulfillment, product delivery, dispute resolution (including settlement and delivery disputes) on behalf of the company
• When the user voluntarily provides the user's personal information to a specific company with prior consent
• Voluntarily providing users' personal information with other sites or platforms such as social networking sites
• When required by law
• Others If the user has agreed in advance
4. Processing and retention period of personal information
Personal information processed by the company shall be processed and retained within the scope specified for the purpose of collection and use.
The company shall comply with the retention period stipulated by the Personal Information Protection Act and related laws, and shall destroy it without delay in the event of a request for deletion of the information subject or request for withdrawal from membership. However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the provisions of related laws such as the Commercial Act, the company may retain it for a certain period specified by the relevant laws as follows.
• Records of contract or subscription withdrawal, payment, goods, etc. (Act on the Protection of Small Visas in Electronic Commerce, etc.): 5 years
• Records on handling complaints or disputes of small Visas (Act on Small Visa Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.): 3 years
• Records on display and advertisement (Act on the Protection of Small Visas in Electronic Commerce, etc.): 6 months
• Data subject's log records such as the Internet (Act on the Protection of Communications Secrets Act): 3 months
• Computer communications, Internet log records, access point tracking data (Act on the Protection of Communications Secrets Act): 3 months
6. Matters concerning the destruction of personal information
When the retention period of personal information has elapsed or the purpose of processing has been achieved, the company shall destroy the personal information without delay, and the procedure, time limit and method of destruction are as follows.
1) Destruction procedure
Information entered by the user shall be destroyed in accordance with internal policies and related laws after the retention period has elapsed or the purpose of processing has been achieved.
2) Method of destruction
− In the case of electronic files: permanently deleted in a way that cannot be restored
− Records other than electronic files, prints, Seomyeon, Busan, and other recording media: shredding or incineration
7. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The company can collect non-personal aggregate information through'cookies' or'web beacons'. Cookies are very small text files sent to the user's browser by the server used to operate the company's website, and are stored on the user's computer hard disk. A web beacon is a small amount of code on a website or e-mail. Web beacons can be used to determine whether a user has interacted with specific web or e-mail content. These features are useful in customizing user experience by evaluating and improving services, thereby providing better services to users. The items and purposes of cookies collected by the company are as follows.
|Required Cookies||This cookie is an essential cookie for users to use the company's website functions, and services such as shopping carts and electronic invoices cannot be provided if this is not allowed. These cookies do not collect information that can be used for marketing or to remember the sites you have visited on the Internet.<br>• Required Cookies∘ Memorize the information entered in the form when searching for other pages during a web browser session ∘ Memorize the ordered service for products and checkout pages ∘ Check login to the website ∘ Users when the company changes the way the website operates Is connected to the correct service of the company website ∘ Connecting users to a specific application or server of the service|
|Carry cookie||This cookie collects information about how users are using the company website, such as information on the pages that users visit most often. This data optimizes the company's website and helps users to browse the website more easily. This cookie does not collect information about who the user is. Also, all cookies are handled to ensure anonymity. <br>• Carry cookie∘ Web analysis: Provides statistics on how to use the website ∘ Affiliate tracking: Provides anonymous feedback to affiliates about one of the company's visitors visiting the affiliate's website ∘ Error management: Web by measuring errors that occur Helps to improve the site ∘ Design test: test different designs of the company's website|
|Feature cookies||These cookies are used to remember settings to provide services or to improve your visit. This cookie does not identify users individually.<br>• Feature cookies∘ Memorize applied settings such as layout, text size, basic settings, and colors ∘ Memorize when customers respond to company surveys|
|Target Cookie||This cookie is a function for connecting and services provided by a third party such as the'Like' button and the'Share' button of SNS, and is used to link the company's website with the service and the third party SNS.<br>• Target Cookie∘ By connecting to a social network, the social network uses the user's visit information to later promote it to users on other websites ∘ Provides user visit information to advertisement agencies so that users can present advertisements that may be of interest|
All users have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, by setting an option in the web browser, you can allow all cookies, check every time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies. However, if the user refuses to install cookies, some services provided by the company may be difficult.
8. User access rights and options
As the subject of information, the user or legal representative may exercise the following options in relation to the company's collection, use, and sharing of personal information.
• Access to personal information
• Correction or deletion of personal information
• Temporary suspension of personal information processing
• Request for withdrawal of consent previously provided
To this end, use the'Edit Member Information' menu on the webpage, or contact the representative phone or the department in charge of the company (or personal information manager) by Seomyeon, Busan, phone or E-mail, and you must take action without delay. However, the Company may reject such request only if there is a valid reason specified in the law or a reason corresponding thereto.
The company values the security of users' personal information, and the company must implement the following security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use and editing of user personal information.
• Encryption of personal information
– Transmission of user's personal information using encrypted communication section
– Important information such as password is encrypted and stored
• Countermeasures against hacking, etc.
– To prevent the leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer viruses, the system is installed in an area where access is controlled from outside.
• Establishment and implementation of internal management plan
• Installation and operation of access control devices
• Measures to prevent forgery and alteration of access records
10. Child privacy
In principle, the company does not collect information from children under the age of 13 or the corresponding minimum age according to jurisdiction. The company's website, products and services, in principle, are websites intended for the general public, and the company's website or application has an age-restricted function so that children cannot use it. Do not collect. However, when the Company inevitably collects personal information of children under the age of 13 or the minimum age corresponding to the applicable law in order to use the service, the following procedures are additionally required to protect children's personal information.
• Collecting children's personal information or obtaining parental consent to send the company's product and service information directly to children
• Granting the legal representative the right to request access to the child's personal information / correction or deletion of personal information / temporary suspension of personal information processing / withdrawal of consent provided previously
• Restrictions on collection of personal information beyond what is necessary for participation in online activities
The company reserves the right to edit or change this policy of the company from time to time, and if the company changes this policy, it will be notified through website announcements (or individual notices such as Seomyeon, Busan, fax, E-mail, etc.). In the case of request by, the user's consent is sought.
13. Company Department
In order to protect users' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, the company appoints the relevant department as follows. If you have any questions about this policy or want to update the information of users held by the company, it is possible to deal with it by contacting the company with the contact below.
• Company department:
Address: 647th floor, 4 Eonju-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul