Ace I&M Consulting (AI / Big Data artificial intelligence/big data), is a business development, sales & marketing boutique firm, currently engaged in providing innovative digitalization solutions to Fortune 500 global organizations with a proven implementation track record to Samsung Electronics, HP, Amore Pacific, L'Oréal and many others.
· Job Category: Developer Developer
· Job Title : Junior Software Engineer-Backend Java Developer
· Experience Level: 3+ years 3+ years
· Preferred Korean language proficiency: No preference does not matter
· Preferred English proficiency: Fluent proficiency
· Work location: On-location field work available (Jongno-gu, Seoul (near by Jonggak Station)
· Type of contract: Fulltime Full-time (Visa sponsorship if applicable)
· Salary Range (monthly): （Negotiable）
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
· 3+ years' experience in backend system development
Bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
Experience/knowledge in building or integrating MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL or other db server (mandatory)
Experience in building or integrating Java/JSP/Spring Framework/Spring Boot (mandatory)
Experience in Web service operation on Windows, Linux
Experience in RESTful Development or OpenAPI integration
· English proficiency
* Above junior level, priority to senior level
Present ~ 2021/05/21 The interview will be scheduled on a first-come-first-serve basis and may be closed before the offering period.
Resume Screening >1st-round Interview> 2nd-round Interview
E-mail Only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit (Documents to be submitted): English Resume (Self intro letter is optional).